Business and Commercial
What to expect
Your business is your baby. It needs your love and attention to grow and make a profit so you can feed your actual baby (or just yourself)! Since you are looking to book a professional photographer, you know that showing your business off in the best way possible will help it attract clients/customers so it can grow bigger and better. That's where I come in! Investing in great images will lead you to that goal!
After you fill out the contact form on the contact page, I will get in touch with you to discuss timelines and your intention for the images. I will tell you a little bit about how I work to create your images. We will discuss how long it might take to achieve your goal so we can properly schedule your shoot.
If you decide to book, we will schedule your photoshoot date. To secure the date you will pay the deposit and sign a service contract.
This is the time to fully plan the shoot. We will discuss things like how many models we will be working with (if more than product photography) and the mood and energy you want to evoke with your images. I will ask many more questions and also leave room for you to ask questions as well.
We will go over all your expectations for the shoot so that I can plan and produce the images you are hoping for!
My intention is that you leave this session fully informed, excited, and ready for your shoot date!
The shoot will vary depending on what we discuss during the consultation. But one thing is consistent.. it will be amazing!
I will be open to adjusting anything that you would like during shooting. It is a collaboration!
THE VIEWING AND ORDERING SESSION
You will recieve all images in an online gallery as digital web-optimized files.
- A $250 deposit will hold your session day and time and goes towards the first hour of the shoot.
- Product and model photography is $500 for the first hour and $100 for every consecutive hour. There is a two-hour minimum.
- All images will be edited for color and lighting and delivered in an online gallery.
- $50 travel fee to travel 15 miles outside of Agoura Hills, CA.
- Full retouching - $25 per image
- Small fixes (under eye bags, more contrast, etc.) - $8 per image.
- High-resolution versions of the web-optimized files - $2 per image.
- Sessions must be canceled 2 weeks in advance to receive a refund. If it is within the 2 week cancellation period you may reschedule your session or forfeit the deposit fee. Unfortunately, this is a necessary precaution to ensure the health and viability of the business!